Sunday, May 17, 2009

Our "Poopy" Party

If you get offended easily - don't read this - but this is what real life is all about!!

The other morning Josh insisted on wearing "big boy pants." He had found some Buzz Lightyear pants in his drawer. So, we put them on. He got on the toilet to try a couple of times and stayed dry for a couple of hours. Then, he came running naked to me and yelling, "Mom, hurry, I need you. I need a diaper, hurry!" He layed a diaper on the floor and layed on it. I could tell he needed to go, so I put him on the toilet. Wouldn't do it - yelling for his diaper on. I told him we were going to play a game and put some Fruit Loops in the toilet and told him to try to hit them. He did - no problem. He immediately wanted to call Pat and tell him that he now got to go to Chuck-N-Cheese (Chuckee Cheese- we have promised for months that if he pooped on the toilet we would go). Later when we went to Pat's work Josh announced to all of Pat's coworkers that he had "bounced" a big poop off the Fruit Loops and now gets to go to Chuck-N-Cheese. We went that night!

No comments:

Post a Comment