Saturday, April 18, 2009

They are my life...

I took the kids to get their pictures and I loved them! As I am doing these blogs I am realizing that my life it completely about my children. But at this point, I wouldn't choose to have it any differently. I love being a mother. It is more fulfilling than I ever could have imagined. It is nothing that you can describe. I love my kids! (My husband, too, most of the time...) Plus, how can you not love them, when they are this cute???!!!



Joshua and Morgan

1 month old - beautiful!

They already love each other!

Josh's 2 year old picture - what a handsome guy!

3 comments:

  1. Those are the cutest pictures, where did you go? I need to get Noah's 9 month in May and Kobi's b-day/baptism pictures. It does help that you have the cutest kids, along with mine of course. Morgan is so sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those pictures turned out great! I think that Morgan looks a lot like Josh! She is so adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Jen!
    Thanks for the text, welcome to the blogging world!!! Hopefully now we'll do better at keeping in touch with each other :) Hope all is well with you! Your kids are so cute!
    Emily
    colbyandemily.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete