Saturday, April 18, 2009

SeaWorld back in October

Thank you Heather (my dear friend, whom I miss so much!!) for setting up my blog and doing my first post! While she was visiting she got busy helping me. I am actually more excited about this than I thought that I would be. But...I want to do some backtracking - so I am going to pretend that this one was posted last fall. In October I got my dear husband to take us to California for a little trip. We started at SeaWorld - which Josh LOVED! He loves all animals, but seems to expecially be interested in Ocean animals. The only bad thing about the trip was that I thought October would be nice, cool weather and I only packed Josh and me long pants. It was 94 degrees! We sweated our guts out watching the dolphins. SeaWorld has changed a lot since I was a kid. Josh loved touching the stingrays

No comments:

Post a Comment