Friday, July 10, 2009

Lake Powell

We went on our annual Nielson family vacation to Powell the end of May into June. It was beautiful, perfect weather and water. LOVED IT! One of my favorite places to be. Josh's first time out on the water. He loved it!
So - Since I will NEVER strap my feet into something again (no wakeboarding) I told Pat I wanted a surfboard because it is my FAVORITE thing to do. (And..I'm pretty good at it :) hehe). What a good guy, he surprised me on the way down (after I spent a few hours pouting) by stopping and buying one. I spent a couple of good hours on it! Such a blast! But, of course, we didn't take any pictures. So, this is me a few years ago surfing. Now, I got the surfboard, I have to start working on him about a boat! :)
Lovin' being on a boat.My cute guys.
What a character!
Josh, Cole and Kyle. Josh now keeps talking about his "brothers" Cole and Kyle. Pat and Josh on the waverunner.
Josh had so much fun being with his cousins. It was great for him to be around them so much.
Josh and Kayla coloring.
Can you tell he is not supposed to be touching them yet?
He had so much fun.
A little confused about what the "washing" bucket is for.
Josh and Pat spent hours playing with squirt guns.Morgan was unbelievably amazing. She has become such a good, happy baby.
Laughing on our bed. On our way out to go home. We were all a little worn out.

No comments:

Post a Comment