Saturday, July 11, 2009

Morgan's Blessing

Our beautiful girl was blessed on June 7th.
She is hilarious. Sticks out her tongue when she smiles.
I love this.
Pat and I worked so hard to get our yard looking awesome for the blessing....
But, because of the nice rainy weather, we somehow fit about 60 people in our house.
(and garage...) I am in love with her dress. I found it before she was even born and had to have it. Thanks, mom, for helping buy it.Morgan with her two Great-Grandmas.I think it's funny that it is the baby's "big day" and they have no clue what it is about.

2 comments:

  1. Time for an update! You need to blog about Morgan's milestones like rolling over and fearless Joshy boy in the pool! Oh and I need that recipe, I have been craving it ever since!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your backyard turned out great. Sorry we couldn't be there. But I'm all healed now! Yea

    ReplyDelete